Star Wars JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament

+7
Maxliger
Ender24
Caal
gylderon
Budmilka
Mousssine
Kvothe
11 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament  Empty SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament

Message par Kvothe Dim 1 Déc 2013 - 23:27

Hi my french mates,

I have some good news and bad news. The bad one is Edge Entertaiment has postponed The European Tournament to 2015. But the good thing is.. we will have a big tournament in Barcelona: ''Shadows on Tatooine''!!!!

SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament  Msz8511

It will be organized by 4 players from Spain: 2 from Madrid and 2 From Barcelona including me. We have a lot of problems organizing the delayed European with Edge Spain so we decided taking the iniciative with another event has soon as posible. The information about this event will be posted as soon as we close some details but to start:

Place: Barcelona, DAU Festival 2014 (Fabra i Coats Fabrica de Creació)
Adress: Sant Adriá Street, 20, Barcelona (With metro - Sant Andreu L1)
Date: December 13, 2014, Saturday, from 10:00 to 20:00
Format: Swiss rounds and TOP (depending on attendance)
Prizes and entry: Free entry, enrollment here http://www.starwarslcg.es/sombrastatooine/

We post this here with an with an obvious purpose: it would be an honor to have some french representation in this event. I hope you will like the idea and come to the Outer Rim of Spain galaxy this December!!!

Until then, may the force be with you!

P.S: Thanks for all the congratulations about my win on Spanish Nats!!! I was very happy to see that some french players PM me and send me some love on Facebook Valle del Jedi fanpage. Smile

Dernière édition par Kvothe le Jeu 6 Nov 2014 - 10:02, édité 4 fois
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament  Empty Re: SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament

Message par Mousssine Dim 1 Déc 2013 - 23:53

Hi Kvothe!
I'll be very happy to come to this european championship and play against spanish players!!
I hope you can organize it!
Let us know...

Mousssine
Mousssine
Mousssine
Sénateur Galactique de Paris

SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament  Empty Re: SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament

Message par Budmilka Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 0:28

Hi,

I'll be very interested too !! Meanwhile, my venue will depend on 2 things I'd like to know (even if it's too soon) :

- When do you plan to organize this event ? Which month ? The next French National might happen in July, so if both events are quite separated, we could manage to come.
- Is it a 2-day event ? Because having such a trip for only one day isn't worthy IMO.

Thank you for your answers.

PS : I met the 2013 Spanish Champion (Pablo) during the 2nd Chance Tournament, is he from your playgroup ?

PS : Who wa
Budmilka
Budmilka
Champion de France 2013

Message par gylderon Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 7:17

Hi to all

I'm Gylderon, another spanish player from Barcelona and Kvothe's friend.

I registered to say hi and support Kvothe on answering your questions, I hope all french community could attend this event to make it great! Wink

Budmilka a écrit:- When do you plan to organize this event ? Which month ? The next French National might happen in July, so if both events are quite separated, we could manage to come.
- Is it a 2-day event ? Because having such a trip for only one day isn't worthy IMO.
We are pointing to June 2014 or September 2014, the main reason is the hotel prices in this two months are lot cheaper than July or August. It's planned to be a 2-day event or maybe a 2 and half day event, depending on the number of players and/or the inclusion of casual side evens.

Budmilka a écrit:I met the 2013 Spanish Champion (Pablo) during the 2nd Chance Tournament, is he from your playgroup ?
Pablo is from Madrid, there are another community of players, mostly knowed for AGOT (the world champ and european champ of 2013 are from there) I met Pablo in our National Championship and I'm sure he and all the Madrid community will come to this event.

Thx for reading guys! and sorry for my poor english too Razz
gylderon
gylderon
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Caal Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 8:49

We all have the poorest of English, and yet we manage to understand each other! Maybe it's not that poor :-)

First, welcome to our French community forum. Doudou did right, you've come to the right place.

I can't say if I'm attending for now, but your initiative will be greatly welcome here, no doubt about it. And Barcelona is definitly the right place to do it!

Do you already have a game center in mind? What would be the expected attendancy. And the player limit?

Except French player, which countries community are you reaching to? Seems there is quite the community in Poland. Maybe when you are ready, you can try and contact some of them (teokrata, for example) on Cardgamedb.

Gilderon, we can play a league match and talk about it sometime. Nickname Caal (currently 14th)

And Kvothe, your nickname comes with the best book I've read the last five years :-) Do you play on the OCTGN US league ? Under what nickname?

Caal
Caal
Grand Bibliothécaire

Message par gylderon Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 9:11

Caal a écrit:Do you already have a game center in mind? What would be the expected attendancy. And the player limit?
We are looking for diverse kind of centers to do the event, all of them with capacity for at least 100 players, some with good caracteristics like airport or train proximity (the highspeed train line between Barcelona and Paris opened last week!!!). When we have an estimation of the player attendance we'll decide the best spot. Our thoughts on player attendance are about 100 people and no player limit at the moment, but these kind of numbers are uncertain until we contact all european community, and we thought on contact Italy, Germany, Poland and UK, so if anyone knows people of these countries we really appreciate the information (ty Caal for teokrata contact).

My nickname on OCTGN it's also Gylderon, and Kvothe's is comandantek.
gylderon
gylderon
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Ender24 Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 12:31

I'm very interested too ! It depend of the month but June or September seems to be good.

Dernière édition par Ender24 le Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 17:18, édité 1 fois
Ender24
Ender24
Chasseur de primes déterminé

Message par Kvothe Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 12:44

Caal a écrit:
And Kvothe, your nickname comes with the best book I've read the last five years :-) Do you play on the OCTGN US league ? Under what nickname?
Smile Pat Rothfuss best one!

I don't play any online league, only testing on OCTGN. My nickname is comandantek like gylderon said.

Ender24 a écrit:I'm very interesting too ! It depend of the month but June or September seems to be good.
Nice Smile

Thx all for your comments!!
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Maxliger Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 13:39

if i can obtain holidays in Jun or September in my job, i'll be present for your tournament, i'm sure that other french player from my area could come also

real good initiative, thanks for your investment Very Happy 
Maxliger
Maxliger
Sénateur Galactique de Bourgoin

Message par Skychapon Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 14:28

Hi all, and thank you for the intiative. As major TO in France, I'll be pleased to help you in any manner for this european event.

First of all, I will relay this event on this forum, in the tournament section, and add informations as they arrive.

I'm very excited about a multi national tournament as close as Barcelona.

Have you a forum for the organisation?
Skychapon
Skychapon
Vice-Champion de France 2013

Message par gylderon Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 15:01

We have in mind creating a webpage for the event, no ETA yet but we'll inform everyone when it's done.

We are in the first phase of thr project, making contacts with communities, sponsors and of course Edge Entertainment/FFG. Good responses as yours are really welcome!

Thank you for the help offering, more the resources better the event Wink

gylderon
gylderon
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Zanka Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 15:18

Hi there !

Have you an adress of your forum or site for the spanish community with an international section ?
Can you give it for us ?

Thank you and congrats for this project ! cheers 
Zanka
Zanka
Chevalier Jedi
Chevalier Jedi

Message par surferdargen Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 15:47

Hola, me encanta la idea de un torneo internacional. Encima, la ciudad es maravillosa! Podremos disfrutar del juego con jugadores de otros paises de Europa y de la ciudad de Barcelona y de sus placeres!!!
Espero que podremos encontrarnos bajo el sol caliente de Espana!
surferdargen
surferdargen
Mercenaire aguerri
Mercenaire aguerri

Message par Skychapon Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 16:12

surferdargen a écrit:Hola, me encanta la idea de un torneo internacional. Encima, la ciudad es maravillosa! Podremos disfrutar del juego con jugadores de otros paises de Europa y de la ciudad de Barcelona y de sus placeres!!!
surferdargen, you becomes our official french-spanish translator Wink
Skychapon
Skychapon
Vice-Champion de France 2013

Message par Kvothe Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 16:19

Ty all!!

In next days I will say to our forum admin to create an internacional section and will give you the url! thx for your messages!
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par surferdargen Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 16:47

Skychapon a écrit:
surferdargen a écrit:Hola, me encanta la idea de un torneo internacional. Encima, la ciudad es maravillosa! Podremos disfrutar del juego con jugadores de otros paises de Europa y de la ciudad de Barcelona y de sus placeres!!!
surferdargen, you becomes our official french-spanish translator Wink
Acepto!
J'accepte!
Smile
surferdargen
surferdargen
Mercenaire aguerri
Mercenaire aguerri

Message par Ender24 Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 19:15

Kvothe a écrit:Ty all!!

In next days I will say to our forum admin to create an internacional section and will give you the url! thx for your messages!
May you can create a topic on cardgamedb and FFG forum, i think these forums are read by all the SW players
Ender24
Ender24

Message par gylderon Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 21:24

We are waiting for some responses from Edge/FFG, when we have more information (one or two days left I suppose) we gonna post everywhere Wink
gylderon
gylderon
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Budmilka Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 21:50

Ender24 a écrit:May you can create a topic on cardgamedb and FFG forum, i think these forums are read by all the SW players
Nope. Cannot access from work...
Budmilka
Budmilka
Champion de France 2013

Message par Caal Lun 2 Déc 2013 - 22:18

No wonder why cardgamedb blocked your workplace's IP :-)
Caal
Caal
Grand Bibliothécaire

Message par Kvothe Mar 10 Déc 2013 - 23:19

You have our new internacional section!! can join www.starwarslcg.es
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Ender24 Dim 5 Jan 2014 - 22:02

The date is set it will be 27/28/29 in June 2014, the program for three days is not yet provided.

http://www.starwarslcg.es/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=515

On the new TGV Paris - Barcelona travel time is 6h25 for a price between € 59-170

Dernière édition par Ender24 le Dim 26 Jan 2014 - 23:33, édité 1 fois
Ender24
Ender24

Message par Budmilka Dim 5 Jan 2014 - 22:56

This is International Section. Write in English please.

6h25... that's quite a long trip...

By plane, it's a 1h45-trip with a 90€ cost.

But yes, the sooner we know the tournament schedule, the better we can plan our coming !
Budmilka
Budmilka
Champion de France 2013

Message par Mousssine Mar 18 Fév 2014 - 3:47

Any news for this European Tournament?
Is 27/28/29 in June dates are confirmed?
Any details for the schredule?

Thanks for answering!! Smile
Mousssine
Mousssine
Sénateur Galactique de Paris

Message par Kvothe Dim 24 Aoû 2014 - 20:05

No news for European yet. This week was announced the Spanish National so I hope soon will have news of the European champ.

Kvothe.
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant