Star Wars JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED ...
Voir le deal
316 €

SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament

+7
Maxliger
Ender24
Caal
gylderon
Budmilka
Mousssine
Kvothe
11 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament

Message par Mousssine Dim 24 Aoû 2014 - 21:09

Kvothe a écrit:No news for European yet. This week was announced the Spanish National so I hope soon will have news of the European champ.  

Kvothe.
Thanks for your answer!
Let us know when you'll have some news and good luke for the Spanish National!  SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament  - Page 2 3075126391 SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament  - Page 2 3075126391
Mousssine
Mousssine
Sénateur Galactique de Paris

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: SHADOWS ON TATOOINE - International Tournament

Message par Kvothe Dim 24 Aoû 2014 - 23:04

Thanks Smile is on October 11th
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Kvothe Lun 13 Oct 2014 - 21:51

Hi my french mates,

I have some good news and bad news. The bad one is Edge Entertaiment has postponed The European Tournament to 2015. But the good thing is.. we will have a big tournament in Barcelona: ''Shadows on Tatooine''!!!!

It will be organized by 4 players from Spain: 2 from Madrid and 2 From Barcelona including me. We have a lot of problems organizing the delayed European with Edge Spain so we decided taking the iniciative with another event has soon as posible. The information about this event will be posted as soon as we close some details but to start:

Place: Barcelona, DAU Festival 2014 (Fabra i Coats Fabrica de Creació)
Adress: Sant Adriá Street, 20, Barcelona (With metro - Sant Andreu L1)
Date: December 13, 2014, Saturday, from 10:00 to 20:00
Format: Swiss rounds and TOP (depending on attendance)
Prizes and entry:
DAU festival 2014 has free entry, so we hope and is our desire that the Star Wars LCG ''Shadows on Tatooine'' Tournament has free entry too but we want to have big prizes. So now we are looking for some sponsors and working on this point with local stores and Edge Spain for some support.  

We post this here with an with an obvious purpose: it would be an honor to have some french representation in this event. I hope you will like the idea and come to the Outer Rim of Spain galaxy this December!!!

Until then, may the force be with you!

P.S: Thanks for all the congratulations about my win on Spanish Nats!!! I was very happy to see that some french players PM me and send me some love on Facebook Valle del Jedi fanpage. Smile
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par larsen67 Lun 13 Oct 2014 - 22:22

I'm looking for an airplane from Strasbourg but it's very complicated and expensive.
Is It the El Prat Airport far from the Festival Place ?
larsen67
larsen67
Sénateur Galactique de Strasbourg

Message par Kvothe Mar 14 Oct 2014 - 8:51

40-50 minutes from Airport taking a Bus and then metro. The bus and the metro you have to take relies on which Aiport Terminal you are (Can explain it and give you each link from Google maps).
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par Budmilka Ven 24 Oct 2014 - 11:16

Hello Kvothe,

I'm looking forward coming there. Is there any chances the Final Rounds are played sunday ?
Budmilka
Budmilka
Champion de France 2013

Message par Kvothe Jeu 6 Nov 2014 - 10:04

All the tournament will be on Saturday. I hope I see you all!

Open enrollment and website!!! http://www.starwarslcg.es/sombrastatooine/
Kvothe
Kvothe
Poivrot de la Cantina
Poivrot de la Cantina

Message par larsen67 Jeu 6 Nov 2014 - 10:26

It's cool to do a website for the tournament but it's will be more useful if the Website was in English.

I will post an anouncement on my blog, but i won't be there. The transport is too expensive.

Have fun
larsen67
larsen67
Sénateur Galactique de Strasbourg

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2